welcome note

"Two lives, two hearts, joined together in friendship, united forever in love."


Sunday, December 19, 2010

Our Love Story

This was actually posted na on our wedsite.. i just wanna share it here..

Marlon and I met last October 2008.. it was my first photo shoot here in Singapore and he was one of the photographers then.. we became friends and not a single hint that we will end up as lovers.. because as far as I can remember, a friend told me lately that at first, Marlon wasn’t really attracted to me when we first met and just the same I wasn’t attracted to him too.. but I don’t know what happened to him, time came when he suddenly felt different about me, he wants to go to a certain level of relationship, something more than friendship.. (like what he said "di kita friend") but during that time, I wasn’t feeling the same.. i told him I can offer him nothing but friendship.. he’s asking for something impossible but my words didn’t stop him.. i was in a relationship then, but he was still hopeful about us being together someday.. he even said he will marry me when that day comes.. (the exact words were:"pag naghiwalay kayo pakakasalan kita") i just laughed about it thinking that his feelings for me won't last, and soon he'll realize that there's no chance at all.. we remain friends though. good friends.. from then on, he was always there for me, loving me unconditionally.. hats off to Marlon for that.. I'm really speechless.. fast forward, my past relationship wasn't successful and Marlon's prayers, i guess were answered.. (sanggang dikit yata sila) the day that he was waiting for finally came.. i opened my heart again to love and this time, it's beating for the man whom he said he will marry me.. and yes, he kept his word.. something i never really expected.. i guess i already experienced the true magic of love :) a relationship made strong by friendship, united forever with trust, love and God above... And yes we're getting married! I will marry my friend, the one i laugh with, live for, dream with, will love forevermore. just like what his friends told him, "kapag may tyaga, may nilaga".. ***Hugs***

No comments:

Post a Comment