welcome note

"Two lives, two hearts, joined together in friendship, united forever in love."


Friday, December 31, 2010

The Excitement Begins

Last Tuesday i went to visit Ville Sommet with my family and friends... I really cant explain how i feel.. I am so excited, happy, and thinking how will it look like on our wedding day... The place is so nice, you'd love it too... Everybody's asking to move our wedding earlier, like June 2011.. haha!! I bet they are more excited than I am.. They actually cant wait to see me walking down the aisle and exchanging "I do's" with my man... Things are better than i expected... And yes, I have a theme already, Rossel and I talked about it, but It's not yet final.. haha!! We are both busy during the holiday season.. So maybe we'll finalize it by early next year.. But it'll be very classy.. I want it with a touch of elegance... And I am very thankful for all these... I am sooo blessed... blessed with a wonderful husband-to-be, blessed with a very supportive family and friends, and blessed with a wonderful life..

No comments:

Post a Comment