welcome note

"Two lives, two hearts, joined together in friendship, united forever in love."


Monday, December 20, 2010

Less than a Year

Excited, nervous, happy, sad.

EXCITED. It's because I'M GETTING MARRIED!! I'm excited to do the planning.. i still don't know what our wedding will look like, i kept on changing my mind, especially with the style of gown that i will be wearing.. But with the venue and reception and caterer, we have decided already.. it's a dream wedding for me.. and i'm so glad my husband to be let me decide in everything, as long as i'll be his bride.. haha! Our motif will be red, gold and white, since it will be a wedding on December. Some asked me why i wanted to have it on December, well aside from it's Christmas month, it's the time of the year were everybody's happy, full of love, giving, forgiving.

NERVOUS. I'll be a wife soon. I may not be the perfect wife, but i will be the ideal... I know it'll be difficult during the first few months of married life, i need to do so much adjustments... my life will be totally different... but that's the challenge! Then I'll be a mom... I don't know how am i going to take good care of a child inside my womb... It's very delicate... And i'll be very sensitive... just like my friends who are expecting, they are having mood swings... and the vomiting thingee.. it'll be a major major headache i guess...

"Dear Lord, I am now praying to conceive a healthy and happy child, it doesn't matter if it's a boy or a girl, but Marlon wants a baby boy. Be with us. Thank You."

HAPPY. I'm going to have my own family real soon, a good husband and wonderful children (as in children na ha.. gusto ko madami.. sana kaya ng powers ko at ng bulsa namin).. The other day, I and Marlon went to Ikea to look for a sofa bed for my brother, I imagined we have our own house here in Singapore, and I'd love to do the interior decorating. I want it cozy, classy, and modern, motif will be black, red and white, with the touch of yellow... We are planning to buy a house and lot also in Philippines, still don't know where.. I wanted to have one in Tagaytay.. like a resthouse.. =) dreams, dreams, dreams... I saw a children's corner in Ikea, it's sooo cute.. the beds, the tables and chairs, there's also a mini kitchen for kids. can't wait to see my lil girl.. =) I wont dream for a car, He doesn't know how to drive, so do i.. haha!! but i asked him to learn.. I don't know if he will.. hehe.. But if i'll get the chance i want to learn also.. And I'm dreaming of having a business, a boutique perhaps? or make-up store? or restaurant? whatever it is, as long as it's under my name, i'm fine with that.. (ambisyosa lang,, pero why not?)

SAD. I'm leaving single life soon.. That means there's no more "ME".. but hey! I'm glad because there will always be "THEM", my new family or family in the making?! such a blessing to look forward to.. hehe... <3


Oh well, I'm pretty sure I'm ready for this... And I am very happy where I am now... And still looking forward to get all my dreams come true.. And I think it'll be faster to catch those dreams with the help of my significant other.. two is better than one, right?!

One down - My dream wedding.

2 comments:

  1. naks! excited ang donya! hehehe! congrats tol! good luck in the future!

    -if you wanna go fast, go alone. if u wanna go far, go together. ^^,

    ReplyDelete