welcome note

"Two lives, two hearts, joined together in friendship, united forever in love."


Sunday, December 19, 2010

Meet the Parents

The year is almost over.. Few more days I'm back to Philippines.. My husband to be will be spending christmas with my family, on Lola's house in Cavite. It'll be the first time they will see Marlon, I have introduced him through webcam though.. (parang OFW commercial lang.. hehe) I've been asking him, if he's nervous to see my family, and with so much confidence, he simply replied, "NO". Well I guess he really won't, because he is too excited to meet my whole family, he's been keeping in touch with my sister Cheenee lately, naghahanap na yata ng kakampi.. And I'm really excited to see my whole family this Christmas, It's been 3 years na since the last time I celebrated it with them.. So for sure, this year will be a blast, and my relatives from Canada are home too, haven't seen them for a decade na yata... =)

Anyway, what will make it more exciting this holiday is, I'm gonna start to do our wedding preparation with the help of my friend Rossel, our planner. We actually booked the church na - Calaruega's Transfiguration Chapel, and the reception venue - the Ville Sommet. The venue is actually pricey, but it's all worth it! I haven't been there though, but feedback from my friends and friend's friends, they said it's really beautiful, perfect for an intimate wedding... We'll visit the place soon.. And yes will post some photos here.. Too bad Marlon won't be able to come along, he needs to go back to Baler for his brother's wedding.. =)

I haven't met his parents, I can't come with him sa Baler kasi.. I'm loaded with reunions.. But for sure next year I will be able to see them, my brother actually wanted to go to Baler na.. hehe.. =) So I will see you really soon Baler, and my soon-to-be in laws.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment