welcome note

"Two lives, two hearts, joined together in friendship, united forever in love."


Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ms. D to Mrs. B

"Anong feeling ng kinasal?" - A question asked to me by Tita Ayrene.

Actually, from the moment I stepped inside the church, pinakikiramdaman ko na ung sarili ko... Dinadama ko na all the emotions.. Of course it's a one time experience.. I am indeed very happy. I can remember myself looking for him, coz the lights are to bright, i can't hardly see what's in front of me.. Then I saw Marlon wiping his tears.. I smiled, and asked him, "bakit ka umiiyak? bawal umiyak.." he replied, "nakakaiyak pla tlga.." He always find it weird when couples or any of them will be crying on their weddinng day.. sabi nya kasi, it's a happy occasion, why would people cry.. yan tuloy naiyak din sya.. haha!!

Anyway, the feeling of being someone's wife is extra ordinary.. I told Tita Ayrene I can't explain it, but it feels like I'm so much secured.. In other words parang mas naging buo yung pagkatao ko.. I considered him as myself.. I feel like loving my partner more.. giving him more of what i can give.. parang ganun.. masaya!

Even though we were living together before pa, iba pa rin yung feeling now that we're married, our relationship became more special.. We became much more at ease with each other.. Everything was doubled!! or maybe x3!! hehe..

And I'm thankful to have experienced all these.. And now, I'm ready for the next step: Parenthood!! =)

The Newly Wed!

No comments:

Post a Comment